ANN: openopt 0.24 - free numerical optimization framework

dmitrey

Hi all,
OpenOpt 0.24, a free Python-written numerical optimization framework
with some own solvers and connections to tens of 3rd party ones, has
been released.

BSD license allows to use it in both free opensource and commercial
closed-code software.

Currently we have ~80 unique visitors daily, 15% of the ones visit
installation webpage, and some more install it via PYPI, Debian and
Alt Linux repository, mac.softpedia.com, darwinports.com,
pythonxy.com, mloss.org.

Our homepage:
http://openopt.org

Introduction to the framework: