    holding their 2nd meeting tonight (Jan25/06):

    <quote>
    http://lists.jadedpixel.com/mailman/listinfo

    Scott Lake scott at jadedpixel.com

    Hi all,

    I just wanted to remind you that the next OGRE meeting is scheduled
    for January 25th at 7pm at the private room upstairs at the Fox and
    Feather at Elgin and Maclaren. The room holds 20 people and as long
    as we order beer and munchies we can get it for free.

    This meeting will feature talks from the Jaded Pixel development team
    on issues related to the development of Shopify.
    Also if anyone else is interested in making a presentation please
    let me know.

    Lastly please RSVP if you are planning to attend so that I can give
    the bar an idea of how many people we will be.

    See you then,

    Scott

    PS: Our special guest for the evening will be Justin Palmer, our UI
    designer
    from Memphis TN.
    </quote>

    ChrisH, Jan 25, 2006