holding their 2nd meeting tonight (Jan25/06):

<quote>
http://lists.jadedpixel.com/mailman/listinfo

Scott Lake scott at jadedpixel.com

Hi all,

I just wanted to remind you that the next OGRE meeting is scheduled
for January 25th at 7pm at the private room upstairs at the Fox and
Feather at Elgin and Maclaren. The room holds 20 people and as long
as we order beer and munchies we can get it for free.

This meeting will feature talks from the Jaded Pixel development team
on issues related to the development of Shopify.
Also if anyone else is interested in making a presentation please
let me know.

Lastly please RSVP if you are planning to attend so that I can give
the bar an idea of how many people we will be.

See you then,

Scott

PS: Our special guest for the evening will be Justin Palmer, our UI
designer
from Memphis TN.
</quote>