[ANN] ParseTree 1.6.3 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Ryan Davis, Dec 20, 2006.

  1. Ryan Davis

    Ryan Davis Guest

    Ryan Davis, Dec 20, 2006

  2. Ryan Davis

    Guest

    On Thu, 21 Dec 2006, Ryan Davis wrote:

    > ParseTree version 1.6.3 has been released!
    >
    > http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/
    >
    > ParseTree is a C extension (using RubyInline) that extracts the parse
    > tree for an entire class or a specific method and returns it as a
    > s-expression (aka sexp) using ruby's arrays, strings, symbols, and
    > integers.
    >
    > Changes:
    >
    > + 1 bug fix:
    > + ParseTree::translate was trying to translate inherited class
    > methods.
    >
    > http://www.zenspider.com/ZSS/Products/ParseTree/

    listen ryan, can you stop releasing so frequently? it's upping the ante on
    ruby open source projects!

    ;-)

    -a
    --
    if you find yourself slandering anybody, first imagine that your mouth is
    filled with excrement. it will break you of the habit quickly enough. - the

    , Dec 21, 2006

  3. Ryan Davis

    Ryan Davis Guest

    On Dec 20, 2006, at 6:43 PM, wrote:

    > listen ryan, can you stop releasing so frequently? it's upping the
    > ante on
    > ruby open source projects!

    If I didn't write such buggy code, I wouldn't have to put out so many
    releases. :)

    Ryan Davis, Dec 21, 2006