[ANN] Path to Ruby Mastery Weekly Interview Series

Satish Talim

We're excited to launch a new interview series on the RubyLearning
blog - "*Path
to Ruby Mastery*" - by top trainers and developers in the *Ruby community*,
from across the globe. The interview series will provide insight and
commentary from these notable Ruby trainers and developers, with the goal of
facilitating and providing answers to the questions *Ruby beginners* face.
We welcome your suggestions for interviewees and questions.

The inaugural post is here -
http://rubylearning.com/blog/2008/09/23/little-known-ways-to-ruby-mastery-by-jamie-van-dyke/

Look for a new post every Tuesday!

Satish