[ANN] Phoenix.rb : The Phoenix Ruby Users Group

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Dec 13, 2005.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    A kickoff meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group has been scheduled for
    December 19th, 2005, 6:00 PM, at Cyclone Commerce, Inc.

    Cyclone Commerce Inc
    8388 E Hartford Dr # 100
    Scottsdale, AZ

    Google map: http://rubyurl.com/bCP

    I plan to get more information, such as the exact room or office
    location, before we meet.

    There is also a wiki up on the Refresh Phoenix site, with information
    for the group:

    http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup

    Further details will be posted there.

    Please E-mail me privately if you expect to attend so I know roughly how
    many people to expect.

    Thanks,

    James Britt

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools