    The Phoenix Ruby User Group November meeting:

    Date: Monday, November 13, 2006
    Time: 6:15 PM
    Where: Axway (formerly named Cyclone Commerce)

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for a map and more information
    about the group.

    I expect we'll be getting a recap of the recent RubyConf 2006 from
    Actual Live Attendees, plus the usual fun discussions on whatever.

    Also, the Phoenix Rails group will be meeting on Nov. 21, back at
    Molly Brannigan's this month.

    See http://azonrails.org/ for more details.

    Enjoy!

    PS: Fellow Zonies, get ready for BarCamp Phoenix in December!

    http://barcamp.org/BarCampPhoenix

    --
    James Britt

    "Simplicity of the language is not what matters, but
    simplicity of use."
    James Britt, Oct 31, 2006