[ANN] Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting Monday, Sept 11 Reminder

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Sep 11, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its September meeting on Monday,
    September 11, 2006, at 6:15pm.

    The meeting will be held at facilities graciously provided by Cyclone
    Commerce.

    Please see the group site at:

    http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/

    for a map and directions.

    Topics: I think I'll be talking about manipulating Trac project data
    with Ruby. I've some Rake tasks for a some common tasks, and have been
    experimenting with integrating integration tests with the Trac wiki.

    There's a fair chance I'll be speaking pretty extemporaneously.

    Plus, as always, whatever people feel compelled to talk about. It's
    always good.

    We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
    Street after the meeting

    map: http://rubyurl.com/7r9

    If you cannot make the meeting, but are free later on (8:30-ish),
    consider meeting up at the restaurant.

    (And if you do, please first call James Britt (see
    http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for the number) so a big enough table is
    reserved.)

    The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets on the second Monday of every month
    (baring holidays), at 6:15pm, at Cyclone Commerce. Snacks and soda, too!

    http://rubyaz.org

    Thanks!

    --
    James Britt

    "Design depends largely on constraints."
    - Charles Eames
    James Britt, Sep 11, 2006