[ANN] Phoenix Ruby USers Group December Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Dec 10, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    What: Phoenix Ruby Users Group

    When: Monday, December 11, at the 6:15pm

    Where: Axway (formerly Cyclone Commerce) offices in Scottsdale

    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for a map

    Topics: Nothing planned.

    We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
    Street after the meeting (8:30p or 9pm or so): http://rubyurl.com/7r9

    If you cannot make the Ruby meeting, consider joining us for dinner.

    (If you are going to go straight to the restaurant, please call me to
    confirm dinner time, and so that we can reserve a large enough table.
    See http://www.rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for my number.)

    --
    James Britt

    "I have the uncomfortable feeling that others are making a religion
    out of it, as if the conceptual problems of programming could be
    solved by a single trick, by a simple form of coding discipline!"
    - Edsger Dijkstra

    James Britt, Dec 10, 2006