[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group February Meeting Reminder

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Feb 9, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    The February meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group will be held on:

    Monday, February 13

    And held at:

    Cyclone Commerce.
    8388 E Hartford Dr # 100
    Scottsdale, AZ

    The meeting starts at 6:15 PM, and runs until about 8:00 PM or so.

    Details may be found on the Refresh Phoenix wiki:

    http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup

    Planned topics:
    * Configuring a Web development environment
    * Tips and tricks people have for general Ruby hacking
    * Whatever else people think up

    Last time, we went to Havana Cafe, at 6245 E Bell Rd., after the
    meeting. I'd recommend going there again. If you have alternate
    suggestions, please contact me or bring it up the Google Groups list

    http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

    Thanks!

    --
    James Britt

    "A language that doesn't affect the way you think about programming is
    not worth knowing."
    - A. Perlis
    James Britt, Feb 9, 2006