[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group February Meeting

James Britt

The February meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group will be on:

Monday, February 13

Held at:

Cyclone Commerce.
8388 E Hartford Dr # 100
Scottsdale, AZ

The meeting starts at 6:15 PM.

Details may be found on the Refresh Phoenix wiki:

http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup

I'm hoping I can get those members who have been using Ruby for a bit to
get up and give short demos or explanations of some tips and techniques
they use to help their Ruby hacking.

It'll be fun no matter what we decide to do. I also expect that some
portion of the crowd will go out to dinner after the meeting.

Last time, we went to Havana Cafe on Bell Rd. I'd recommend going there
again.