[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group January Meeting (reminder)

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by James Britt, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. James Britt

    James Britt Guest

    Just reminder for you desert dwellers:

    The 2006 kickoff meeting of the Phoenix Ruby Users Group will be on
    January 9th, at 6:15 pm, at Cyclone Commerce.

    Details may be found at

    http://refreshphoenix.org/wiki/phoenixrubyusersgroup

    aka

    http://rubyurl.com/AKZ

    There's also a Google Groups mailing list:

    http://groups.google.com/group/phoenix-ruby

    December's meeting was a blast, and I expect more of the same in the new
    year!

    Last month, after the meeting, a small group of us went out to a local
    restaurant (well, sports bar that served food). I suspect that'll
    happen again. If you think you might want to hang out after the
    meeting, or join the after-meeting gather, please let me know off-list,
    or, better yet, post to the Google group list and we'll see if we can
    plan ahead.

    James Britt

    http://www.30secondrule.com - Building Better Tools
    James Britt, Jan 4, 2006