[ANN] Phoenix Ruby Users Group May Meeting

James Britt

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its May meeting on Monday, May
14, at 6:30 pm, at MWA Intelligence (same place as last month)

See

http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/

for location details

The meeting will run until ~ 8:15 pm; afterwards, most of us head off to
Havana Cafe for a late dinner. See the above URL for restaurant
location and map.

If you can't make the meeting, consider joining us for dinner.

Meeting topic:

A RubyForge.org project has been created for the Phoenix group; I
thought I'd spend some time giving a run-down on using RubyForge,
getting set up with svn, and discuss best practices for hosting multiple
projects in a single repo.

Other than that: general Ruby hacking, perhaps on code that will go into
our new RF repo.