[ANN] Planned maintenance of redmine.ruby-lang.org

Yuki Sonoda (Yugui)

Rados³aw Bu³at

2011/2/23 Yuki Sonoda (Yugui) said:
The old redmine.ruby-lang.org was based on Redmine-0.7. Now the site is
based on Redmine 1.1.

If you have any trouble on the new redmine.ruby-lang.org, please let me
know it.

Regards,

Probably after this upgrade I get emails for every new bug issued on
tracker (I'm 100% sure that I'm not involved and I have checked "Only
for things I watch or I'm involved in" option in my account settings).
Anyone can confirm?

--=20
Pozdrawiam

Rados=B3aw Bu=B3at
http://radarek.jogger.pl - m=F3j blog

Yugui

2011/2/24 Rados=B3aw Bu=B3at said:
Probably after this upgrade I get emails for every new bug issued on
tracker (I'm 100% sure that I'm not involved and I have checked "Only
for things I watch or I'm involved in" option in my account settings).
Anyone can confirm?

Some other people said that they have the same problem. But logs in
redmine.ruby-lang.org saids that the system sent mails to only people
who want it.
I am going to check the system more.

Thank you for your reporting, and sorry for annoying you with those mails.

-- Yuki Sonoda (Yugui)