    provides similar functionality to Lex and Flex.

    --
    Greg
    greg, Jan 27, 2007

  2. greg

    greg Guest

    ANN: Plex 1.1.5 (Repost)

    (Reposting to supply the URL that I forgot to include.:-()

    I have released a small update to Plex to fix the
    problem of assignment to None causing syntax warnings
    or errors in Python 2.3 and later.

    http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/Plex

    What is Plex?

    Plex is a Python module for lexical analysis that

    greg, Jan 28, 2007