[ANN] PPyGui emulator

clabepa

Stef said:
I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
so I think it's time to release the first version.
There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.

PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.

For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pp_intro.html

Wow! wonderful.
I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
screenshots sounds promising.

but the api.py link is broken.
have fun,

Stef Mientki

Many thanks
Claudio

Stef Mientki

clabepa said:
Wow! wonderful.
I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
screenshots sounds promising.

but the api.py link is broken.
Well the file is correctly at the server,
and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??

Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
least at my place)

cheers,
Stef

Claudio Driussi

Stef said:
Well the file is correctly at the server,
and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??

Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
least at my place)

Yea, tried, it works like a charm even into winpdb debugger.

Very nice, many thanks
Claudio