    http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pp_intro.html

    have fun,

    Stef Mientki
    Stef Mientki, May 13, 2008

  2. Stef Mientki

    clabepa Guest

    Stef Mientki wrote:

    > I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
    > so I think it's time to release the first version.
    > There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
    >
    > PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
    >
    > For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
    > http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pp_intro.html

    Wow! wonderful.
    I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
    screenshots sounds promising.

    but the api.py link is broken.

    > have fun,
    >
    > Stef Mientki

    Many thanks
    Claudio
    clabepa, May 14, 2008

  3. Stef Mientki

    Guest

    Stef,

    Looks great!!

    Malcolm
    , May 14, 2008
  4. Stef Mientki

    Guest

    Re: PPyGui emulator

    On May 14, 7:54 am, wrote:
    > Stef,
    >
    > Looks great!!
    >
    > Malcolm

    Nice touch on the Spin / Slider / Progress. Wink.
    , May 14, 2008
  5. Stef Mientki

    Stef Mientki Guest

    clabepa wrote:
    > Stef Mientki wrote:
    >
    >> I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
    >> so I think it's time to release the first version.
    >> There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
    >>
    >> PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
    >>
    >> For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
    >> http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pp_intro.html

    > Wow! wonderful.
    > I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
    > screenshots sounds promising.
    >
    > but the api.py link is broken.

    Well the file is correctly at the server,
    and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
    Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??

    Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
    least at my place)

    cheers,
    Stef
    Stef Mientki, May 14, 2008
  6. Stef Mientki wrote:

    >>> I've ran the first real world application through PPyGui-emulator,
    >>> so I think it's time to release the first version.
    >>> There's lot of room for improvements and a more beautiful layout.
    >>>
    >>> PPyGui-emulator is build upon wxPython and released under BSD license.
    >>>
    >>> For remarks, screen shots and downloads, see
    >>> http://oase.uci.kun.nl/~mientki/data_www/pylab_works/pp_intro.html

    >> Wow! wonderful.
    >> I was searching for it for debugging and easy development purposes,
    >> screenshots sounds promising.
    >>
    >> but the api.py link is broken.

    > Well the file is correctly at the server,
    > and indeed it downloads as nonsense ???
    > Is it not possible to just put a py-file on the server ??
    >
    > Anyway, I've changed it into a zip file, and now everything works (at
    > least at my place)

    Yea, tried, it works like a charm even into winpdb debugger.

    Very nice, many thanks
    Claudio
    Claudio Driussi, May 15, 2008