[ANN] Priority Queue 0.0.0 Homepage

Brian Schröder

Priority Queue now has a homepage. You can find the extension at:

http://ruby.brian-schroeder.de/priority-queue/

Is there interest in me packing this into a gem, rpa, deb, setup.rb or
anything else? I'd have to learn how to do it and I'd like to know
that this will be usefull to somebody.

What is Priority Queue:

A c extension to ruby implementing a priority queue as a binomial
queue. That means it allows for

O(1) insertion
Amortized O(1) decrease key
Amortized O(log n) delete min

The priorities and values can be any ruby object. Priorities has to
implement the <=3D> operator.

regards,

Brian

--=20