ANN: PROBE 1.0

greg

I have released an updated version of my PyWeek4
game competition entry, PROBE.

In PROBE, you get to plan and execute space probe
missions to other planets, using a fairly realistic
(except for a couple of things) simulation of the
physics involved.

This version has been greatly expanded, and can
actually be played in a deliberate way now instead
of just trial and error like the first one.

Currently available here:

http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/greg.ewing/python/PyWeek4/Probe-1.0.zip