ANN: psutil 0.2.0 released

Giampaolo Rodolà

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce the 0.2.0 release of psutil:
http://code.google.com/p/psutil

=== About ===

psutil is a module providing an interface for retrieving information
on running processes and system utilization (CPU, memory) in a
portable way by using Python, implementing many functionalities
offered by command line tools like ps, top, kill, lsof and netstat.

It currently supports Linux, Windows, OS X and FreeBSD both 32-bit and
64-bit with Python versions from 2.4 to 3.2 by using a unique code
base.

=== Major enhancements ===

* per-process open files
* per-process TCP/UPD connections
* per-process children
* per-process executable name
* per-process number of threads
* per-process send_signal() and terminate() methods
* system cached and buffer memory
* support for Windows 64-bit (XP, Vista, 7) and Windows 2000
* mingw compiler support

=== Links ===

* Home page: http://code.google.com/p/psutil
* Source tarball: http://psutil.googlecode.com/files/psutil-0.2.0.tar.gz