[ANN] py2exe 0.4.1 released

Thomas Heller

py2exe is a distutils extension to convert python scripts into windows
exe-files (plus a few dlls), able to run on computers without requiring
a python installation.

New in release 0.4.1:

Integrated support for dll and exe COM servers, contributed by Mark
Hammond. Thanks!

Much better modulefinder module from Python 2.3 included. The build
process should now give a lot less warnings and better results.
py2exe now is compatible with PyXML, for example.

The support of Python 2.3 is still preliminary, and has to be improved.
I intend to use the new zipimport feature instead of good old imputil.

Thanks to Just van Rossum for his work on both the zipimport and the
improved modulefinder.

Download from the usual location:
http://starship.python.net/crew/theller/py2exe/

Enjoy,