ANN: PyCon UK Talks and Tutorials List Up

Fuzzyman

PyCon UK 2008 is the second PyCon event in the UK, and is being held
on 12th to 14th September at the Birmingham Conservatoire.

We have a bevy of national and international Python stars speaking as
well as a host of members of the Python community.

The conference starts with a day of tutorials on the Friday. The
timetable for the tutorials day has now been published:

http://www.pyconuk.org/timetable.html

We have abstracts of currently accepted talks, tutorials and BOFs:

http://www.pyconuk.org/talk_abstracts.html

The early bird rate is still open (but not for too much longer):
http://www.pyconuk.org/booking.html

We are almost there with the schedule, the plenary sessions will
include Lightning talks as well as keynotes from Mark Shuttleworth and
Ted Leung.

We may be accepting a couple more talks if we can squeeze them in
somewhere. (If you are expecting to give a talk but have not given us
an abstract, then please give it to us ASAP)

Michael Foord and the other PyCon UK Organisers