ANN: pyfltk-1.1b2

Andreas Held

I am happy to announce the second beta release of pyFLTK, the Python
bindings for the FLTK toolkit.

FLTK is a cross language GUI toolkit working on Windows, Linux, Unix,
Mac
with a small footprint and is easy to learn and deploy.

The release can be downloaded from http://pyfltk.sourceforge.net and
consists of three packages:
pyfltk.1.1b2.tar.gz : source distribution
pyfltk-1.1b2.win32-py2.3.exe: Windows binary installer
pyfltk-1.1b2-1.i386.rpm: Binary RPM (exploratory) for Linux

Major changes:
- Integrated Fl_Table and Fl_Table_Row, contributed by G.
Ercolano.
- Geared towards Python23
- Fl_Window.show(sys.argv) is now possible.
- Callbacks have access to proper widget type, widget casts are
not
needed anymore.
- Added fl_xid to obtain window handle.
- Setting menus with Fl_Menu_.add, copy, or menu rather than
with
global setMenu function.
- Added and fixed cross-language polymorphisms for major widgets
(draw, handle).
- Cleaned up setup scripts.
- Updated documentation.
- Various bug fixes.

Please direct bug reports and/or feature requests to the mailing list:
(e-mail address removed).

Regards

Andreas Held
http://pyfltk.sourceforge.net