ANN: pyftpdlib 0.1 released

Discussion in 'Python' started by billiejoex, Mar 5, 2007.

  1. billiejoex

    billiejoex Guest

    Hi all,
    I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    the following urls:

    home: http://billiejoex.altervista.org/pyftpdlib.html
    google code: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

    About
    =====

    pyftpdlib is an high-level FTP server library based on asyncore/
    asychat frameworks.
    pyftpdlib is actually the most complete RFC959 FTP server
    implementation available for Python programming language.

    Requirements
    ==========

    Python 2.2 or higher

    Bug reports / Contacts
    ================

    billiejoex -_[AT]_- gmail (dot) com
    billiejoex, Mar 5, 2007

  2. billiejoex

    Duncan Booth Guest

    "billiejoex" <> wrote:

    > Hi all,
    > I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    > the following urls:

    Announcing it once will do. Three times with minor edits is a bit much.
    Duncan Booth, Mar 5, 2007

  3. billiejoex

    billiejoex Guest

    On 5 Mar, 15:13, Duncan Booth <> wrote:
    > "billiejoex" <> wrote:
    > > Hi all,
    > > I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
    > > the following urls:

    > Announcing it once will do. Three times with minor edits is a bit much.

    I'm sorry. I removed them by using google groups interface but maybe
    with no success.
    billiejoex, Mar 5, 2007
  4. billiejoex

    Duncan Booth Guest

    "billiejoex" <> wrote:

    > I removed them by using google groups interface but maybe
    > with no success.

    You were probably successful in removing them from Google groups, but that
    is just one amongst many usenet servers. In general you cannot expect to
    delete messages from other servers.

    The best thing is to always make a point of reading a post carefully before
    hitting the send button, live with any minor typos, and post a correction
    as a followup if you need to correct any major mistakes.
    Duncan Booth, Mar 5, 2007