ANN: pyftpdlib 0.1 released

billiejoex

Hi all,
I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
the following urls:

home: http://billiejoex.altervista.org/pyftpdlib.html
google code: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

About
=====

pyftpdlib is an high-level FTP server library based on asyncore/
asychat frameworks.
pyftpdlib is actually the most complete RFC959 FTP server
implementation available for Python programming language.

Requirements
==========

Python 2.2 or higher

Bug reports / Contacts
================

billiejoex -_[AT]_- gmail (dot) com

Duncan Booth

billiejoex said:
Hi all,
I'm proud to announce the first beta release of pyftpdlib available at
the following urls:

Announcing it once will do. Three times with minor edits is a bit much.

billiejoex

Announcing it once will do. Three times with minor edits is a bit much.

I'm sorry. I removed them by using google groups interface but maybe
with no success.

Duncan Booth

billiejoex said:
I removed them by using google groups interface but maybe
with no success.

You were probably successful in removing them from Google groups, but that
is just one amongst many usenet servers. In general you cannot expect to
delete messages from other servers.

The best thing is to always make a point of reading a post carefully before
hitting the send button, live with any minor typos, and post a correction
as a followup if you need to correct any major mistakes.