ANN: PyLZMA 0.1.0 released

Joachim Bauch

Hi,

I'm pleased to announce the release of PyLZMA 0.1.0

PyLZMA is a platform independent python library that provides compression
using the LZMA algorithm by Igor Pavlov. The LZMA algorithm usually performs
better than the zlib or bz2 algorithms.

Changes from 0.0.3:
* updated to 7-zip 4.23 and LZMA SDK 4.27
* fixed compilation problems with GCC 4 on Linux
* added matchfinder algorithms HashChain and Patricia in addition to the
default BinTree
* support for multithreaded compression on Windows
* new usage.txt documentation
* added compatibility decompression methods for compressed data without the
"end of stream" marker if the total uncompressed size is unknown

You can download the source and Windows installers of the new version from
the projects area of my homepage at http://www.joachim-bauch.de

The latest sourcecode can be found in the subversion repository at
http://fancycode.com/viewcvs/pylzma/trunk/?root=python

Greetings,
Joachim