    - Sharp Zaurus 5x00 and C7x0 w/ OpenZaurus

    Cheers,

    Mickey.

    Michael 'Mickey' Lauer, Aug 30, 2003

  2. > My feed @ http://opie.net.wox.org/python has been updated.

    > Highlights:
    >
    > - Python 2.3
    > - PyQt 3.8
    > - PyXML 0.8.3
    > - PySQLite 0.4.3

    Cool,
    though I already have python 2.3 and PyQT from the riverbank web-site I
    think I'm gonna install your packages instead, because you have more
    packages...

    BTW I was testing some scripts with PyQT on my Ipaq/Opie/Familar. On my
    Desktop the script runs fine and it acquires KDE's look-and-feel, but on
    the IPAQ it shows in the generic QT/E look-and-feel - it doesn't acquire
    the general OPIE look.. Would you know why is that?

    Here's the script:

    import sys
    from qt import *

    class HelloButton(QPushButton):

    def __init__(self, *args):
    QPushButton.__init__(self, *args)
    self.setText("Hello World")
    self.connect(self, SIGNAL("clicked()"), self.my_func)
    def my_func(self):
    t = str(self.text()) + "!"
    self.setText(t)

    class HelloWindow(QMainWindow):

    def __init__(self, *args):
    QMainWindow.__init__(self, *args)
    button=HelloButton(self)
    self.setCentralWidget(button)

    def main(args):
    app=QApplication(args)
    win=HelloWindow()
    win.show()
    app.connect(app, SIGNAL("lastWindowClosed()"),
    app, SLOT("quit()"))
    app.exec_loop()

    if __name__=="__main__":
    main(sys.argv)

    --
    Дамјан (jabberID:)

    Loose bits sink chips.

    =?UTF-8?B?0LTQsNC80ZjQsNC9INCzLg==?=, Sep 1, 2003

  3. > BTW I was testing some scripts with PyQT on my Ipaq/Opie/Familar. On my
    > Desktop the script runs fine and it acquires KDE's look-and-feel, but on
    > the IPAQ it shows in the generic QT/E look-and-feel - it doesn't acquire
    > the general OPIE look.. Would you know why is that?

    You must create a qtpe.QPEApplication, not a qt.QApplication object as the
    one and only application object.

    :M:

    Michael 'Mickey' Lauer, Sep 8, 2003