ANN: Python for Maemo released!

osvaldo.santana

We are proudly to announce the first release of Python for Maemo
platform.

This is in *alpha* stage yet. Bug fixes, wishes, suggestions, etc, are
encouraged and welcomed. Please, contact us by mail (ok, bugzilla coming
soon).

* Ruda Moura <[email protected]>
* Osvaldo Santana <[email protected]>

PyGTK, PyGame, PyNumeric and some packages missing for SDL are also
included. Please, visit:

http://www.indt.org.br/maemo/index.html#python

for more information.

No reptiles were harmed in the making of these crafts.