ANN: Python FTP Server library (pyftpdlib) 0.2.0 released

?

=?iso-8859-1?q?Giampaolo_Rodol=E0?=

Hi,
I'm pleased to announce release 0.2.0 of Python FTP Server library
(pyftpdlib).
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/

=== About ===

Python FTP server library provides an high-level portable interface to
easily write asynchronous FTP servers with Python.
Based on asyncore framework pyftpdlib is actually the most complete
RFC959 FTP server implementation available for Python programming
language.

=== Major changes ===

* Support for FXP, site-to-site transfers.
* NAT/Firewall support with PASV (passive) mode connections.
* Configurable range of ports to use for passive data transfers.
* Per-user messages configurability.
* Maximum connections limit.
* Per-source-IP limits.
* Maximum login attempts limit.

A complete list of changes including enhancements and bug fixes is
available here:
http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/ReleaseNotes02

=== More links: ===

* Source tarball: http://pyftpdlib.googlecode.com/files/pyftpdlib_0.2.0.tar.gz
* Online docs: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/Tutorial

* FAQs: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/FAQ
* Roadmap: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/wiki/Roadmap

* Issue tracker: http://code.google.com/p/pyftpdlib/issues/list

Thanks,

-- Giampaolo Rodola' < g.rodola [at] gmail [dot] com >