ANN: Python training, 2005 Aug 29-31, San Francisco

wesc

What: Python Programming I: Introduction to Python
When: August 29-31, 2005
Where: San Francisco, CA, USA

Need to get up-to-speed with Python as quickly as possible? Come join
us in beautiful Northern California the week before Labor Day. We are
proud to announce another rigorous Python training event taught by
software engineer and "Core Python Programming" author, Wesley Chun.
This is an intense introduction to Python programming geared towards
those who have some proficiency in another high-level language. Topics
include:

* Python's Objects and Memory Model
* Data Types, Operators, and Methods
* Errors and Exception Handling
* Files and Input/Output
* Functions and Functional Programming
* Modules and Packages
* Classes, Methods, and Class Instances
* Callable and Executable Objects

This course will take place daily August 29-31, 2005 (Monday through
Wednesday, 9am - 5pm) in San Bruno, CA, right near the San Francisco
International Airport at the:

Staybridge Suites
San Francisco Airport
1350 Huntington Ave
San Bruno, CA 94066
650-588-0770

This venue provides free shuttles to/from the airport and has easy
access to public transit (BART, CalTrain, SamTrans) to help you get all
over the Bay Area. Afterwards, feel free to enjoy the holiday weekend
in the greatest city by the Bay... bring your families!!

For more information and registration, just go to
http://cyberwebconsulting.com and click on the "Python Training" link.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact us at
cyberweb-at-rocketmail.com.