ANN: Python training "text movies"

Mitya Sirenef

SOme spaces are translated in  , others in actual spaces.
Say for Scheme, if I write this in foo.txt :

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

I get this in foo.html (spaces missing) :

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyzabcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz

franck

This applies to Python and all other languages equally, that's why I was
confused. I've fixed this issue and added utf-8, and moved the files to
a new location & also copied utils.py file which I forgot yesterday.

https://github.com/pythonbyexample/PBE/tree/master/jstmovie

-m

The world is a perpetual caricature of itself; at every moment it is the
mockery and the contradiction of what it is pretending to be.
George Santayana