[ANN] r43 0.2.0 has been released

pat eyler

The Ruby Programming Shop has been hard at work on r43, a Ruby=20
library wrapping the 43 Things webservice. All of our hard work has=20
really paid off. The 0.2.0 release of r43 is better designed, better=20
tested, and easier to use.

I'd especially like to thank Sean Carley and Edward Cho who really=20
beat the early code into shape. If anyone is interested in getting=20
involved, we're going to be working on r43 through the end of=20
August. At that point, we'll pick a new library to work on.

You can grab a tarball or a gem at http://rubyforge.org/projects/r43/

--=20
thanks,
-pate