[ANN] Rabbit 0.3.0

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Kouhei Sutou, Nov 30, 2005.

  1. Kouhei Sutou

    Kouhei Sutou Guest

    Hi,

    I released Rabbit 0.3.0:
    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rabbit/

    Rabbit is a presentation tool. Rabbit uses RD format as
    slide source. We can make a slide from the following text:

    = Rabbit

    : subtitle
    Presentation with RD

    : author
    Kouhei Sutou

    = First Slide

    * Rabbit uses Ruby/GTK+
    * ...
    * ...

    = Second Slide

    Some screenshots are available:
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/

    Rabbit includes a theme for lightning talk a.k.a. 'Takahashi
    method':
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/lightning-talk/
    # sorry, this slide is in Japanese.

    Rabbit supports m17n:
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/m17n/

    Rabbit supports PS/PDF output:
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit/

    Thanks,
    --
    kou
    Kouhei Sutou, Nov 30, 2005

  2. Kouhei Sutou

    Kouhei Sutou Guest

    Hi,

    In <coqjf.26481$>
    "Re: [ANN] Rabbit 0.3.0" on Thu, 1 Dec 2005 08:17:32 +0900,
    mathew <> wrote:

    > > Rabbit supports PS/PDF output:
    > > http://pub.cozmixng.org/~kou/archives/rabbit/

    > I'd love if it could output to OpenOffice presentation format, using a
    > provided template. That may be too complicated to implement, however.

    I think so too. rs2sxi(*) may satisfy you
    (*) http://svn.shugo.net/src/rd2sxi/

    Anyway, I want to use Rabbit for presentation. :)

    --
    kou
    Kouhei Sutou, Dec 1, 2005