[ANN] Rabbit 0.3.1

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Kouhei Sutou, Dec 31, 2005.

  1. Kouhei Sutou

    Kouhei Sutou Guest

    Hi,

    I released Rabbit 0.3.1:
    http://raa.ruby-lang.org/project/rabbit/

    Screenshots:
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/

    Changes from 0.3.0:
    * add browse mode to theme manager
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/theme-manager/

    Rabbit supports Japanese, English and French(partly). I
    want to support more locales. Could someone translate
    message into your language?

    * add blue-circle theme
    http://pub.cozmixng.org/~gallery/kou/screenshot/rabbit/blue-circle/
    * support graffiti mode
    * support cairo
    * support Tgif *.obj as image
    * fix resolution depend problem
    * support --index-mode option

    Rabbit is a presentation tool. Rabbit uses RD format as
    slide source. We can make a slide from the following text:

    = Rabbit

    : subtitle
    Presentation with RD

    : author