[ANN] Raggle 0.4.1

Paul Duncan

--wchHw8dVAp53YPj8

Hi Everyone,

I just released version 0.4.1 of Raggle. Raggle is a console RSS
aggregator, written in Ruby. Here's a brief list of changes since
0.4.0:

Recent Changes:
* Bookmark support (save to CSV, MySQL, and SQLite backends).
* Fixed Unicode entity handling.
* Vastly improved Unicode and HTML entity rendering.
* Fixed host-relative URL support.
* A handful of other small fixes.

For a full list of changes, please see the URL below.

Getting Raggle:
Raggle has been tested under Linux, Windows, MacOS X, FreeBSD, NetBSD,
OpenBSD, and should work properly under virtually any Unix variant
supported by Ruby 1.8. Raggle is available as a package for many
popular Linux distributions -- Debian, Ubuntu, and Fedora -- and several
major BSD variants as well, including FreeBSD, NetBSD, and OpenBSD.

Alternatively, you can download a Raggle tarball directly via the URL
below.

URLs:
* Project Page: http://raggle.org/
* Tarball: http://raggle.org/files/raggle-0.4.1.tar.gz
* Signature: http://raggle.org/files/raggle-0.4.1.tar.gz.asc
* ChangeLog: http://raggle.org/files/ChangeLog-0.4.1

This release probably wouldn't have happened for another month without
all the extra help from two people: Thomas Kirchner (bug-fixer
extraordinaire, author of a neat console game called Span, and all-
around cool guy), and Michael Ablassmeier (the current Debian maintainer
for Raggle, and the only one of us with his head on straight). Thanks!

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email the raggle-dev
mailing list, or contact me directly at the address below.

--=20
Paul Duncan <[email protected]> pabs in #ruby-lang (OPN IRC)
http://www.pablotron.org/ OpenPGP Key ID: 0x82C29562

--wchHw8dVAp53YPj8

--wchHw8dVAp53YPj8--