[ANN] Rails Book 2nd Edition now shipping

Andrew Hunt

It's been a long time coming, but we're very pleased to announced
that Agile Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition, is now in stock
and shipping. Get 'em while they're hot :)

For details, please visit http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails

The Rails community needs the most up-to-date information it can get.
So here's the Second Edition of the Jolt Award winning book that
shows you a new approach to web development:

* develop sophisticated web applications quickly and easily;
* use incremental and iterative development to create the web apps
that users want; and
* get to go home on time.

This is a substantial overhaul to the first edition. In this book
you'll find information on migrations, RJS templates, respond_to,
integration tests, and all the new ActiveRecord features (including
polymorphic associations, join models, and eager loading). And it
incorporates another year's worth of Rails best practices.

Available now from http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails/

--------------------
Coming soon:

* Everyday Scripting in Ruby: For Teams, Testers, and You
* Release It! Design and Deploy Production-Ready Software

Recently released:

* Agile Retrospectives: Making Good Teams Great - #3 Editor's Pick on
Amazon.com!
* Google Web Toolkit: Taking the Pain out of Ajax
* Textmate: Power Editing for the Mac (Beta)
* Rails for Java Developers (Beta)

--------------------

Enjoy, and thanks for your continued support!

Andy and Dave
www.PragmaticProgrammer.com

vasudevram

Andrew said:
It's been a long time coming, but we're very pleased to announced
that Agile Web Development with Rails, 2nd Edition, is now in stock
and shipping. Get 'em while they're hot :)

For details, please visit http://pragmaticprogrammer.com/titles/rails
Enjoy, and thanks for your continued support!

Great! Looking forward to getting my copy. Is it being released in an
Indian edition at the same time or later? I saw that some of your books
are now being sold in Indian editions as well, via Shroff Publishers.

Vasudev Ram
Dancing Bison Enterprises
http://www.dancingbison.com
http://dancingbison.blogspot.com