[ANN] RailsConf 2006, June 22-25, Chicago IL

Chad Fowler

Ruby Central, Inc. is pleased to announce the First International
Rails Conference (http://railsconf.org). The conference will be held
in Chicago, IL, USA from June 22-25, 2006.

Brought to you by the same organization that has driven RubyConf for
five years running, RailsConf is destined to be a one-of-a-kind
affair.

We already have David Heinemeier Hansson, the creator of Rails as well
as Dave Thomas, of The Pragmatic Programmers, lined up as keynote
speakers. Watch this space for more, exciting speaker announcements as
we get closer to the event.

Registration will be limited, so be sure to subscribe to our RSS feed
to be notified when registration opens. We're expecting the conference
to sell out. Don't let yourself be one of the unlucky ones that misses
the cutoff!

This is your chance to be part of history. Be there for the FIRST
one. Get the t-shirt. ;)

--
Chad Fowler
http://chadfowler.com