[ANN] Rainbows! 0.5.0 - dependencies and compatibility

Eric Wong

Rainbows! is a HTTP server for sleepy Rack applications. It is based on
Unicorn, but designed to handle applications that expect long
request/response times and/or slow clients. For Rack applications not
heavily bound by slow external network dependencies, consider Unicorn
instead as it simpler and easier to debug.

* http://rainbows.rubyforge.org/
* (e-mail address removed)
* git://git.bogomips.org/rainbows.git

Changes:

We depend on the just-released Unicorn 0.94.0 for the fixed
trailer handling. As with `unicorn', the `rainbows' executable
now sets and respects ENV["RACK_ENV"]. Also small fixes and
cleanups including better FreeBSD 7.2 compatibility and
less likely to over-aggressively kill slow/idle workers
when a very low timeout is set.

Eric Wong (20):
rev: split out heartbeat class
bump Unicorn dependency to (consistently) pass tests
tests: avoid single backquote in echo
event_machine: avoid slurping when proxying
tests: make timeout tests reliable under 1.9
thread_pool: comment for potential SMP issue under 1.9
Allow 'use "model"' as a string as well as symbol
Rev model is the only user of deferred_bodies
ev_core: use Tempfile instead of Unicorn::Util::tmpio
ev_core: ensure quit is triggered on all errors
rainbows: set and use process-wide ENV["RACK_ENV"]
http_server: add one second to any requested timeout
thread_pool: update fchmod heartbeat every second
t0004: tighten up timeout test
ev_core: remove Tempfile usage once again
cleanup: remove unused t????.ru test files
tests: staggered trailer upload test
ensure RACK_ENV is inherited from the parent env
t0100: more precise `expr` usage

Hopefully we'll have time to get more concurrency models
supported soon.