[ANN] Raleigh, North Carolina Area Ruby Users Meeting

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Nathaniel Talbott, Aug 7, 2004.

  1. What: A Meeting of Ruby Hackers of all Kinds
    Where: Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, etc.,
    etc., etc.) of North Carolina
    More Specifically: Borders in Cary (1751 Walnut St.)
    When: August 12th @ 7 PM
    Why: So we can reinforce one another's Ruby addiction.
    Who: YOU!
    How: However you can get here... one person said they're going to
    drive in from Charlotte!
    Info: http://ruby.meetup.com, and feel free to email me with any
    questions you have.

    It looks like we'll have >4 people there (more if YOU come). Please
    RSVP at meetup.com (I don't know if we'll keep using it, but it's
    working fine for now), and go ahead and bring a laptop if you're so
    inclined. I'm not sure what all we'll do, but I'll come with a few
    ideas, and we'll take it from there.

    Look forward to seeing whoever makes it,

    Nathaniel
    Terralien, Inc.

    <:((><
    Nathaniel Talbott, Aug 7, 2004