[ANN] Raleigh, North Carolina Area Ruby Users Meeting

Nathaniel Talbott

What: A Meeting of Ruby Hackers of all Kinds
Where: Triangle Area (Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary, Apex, etc.,
etc., etc.) of North Carolina
More Specifically: Borders in Cary (1751 Walnut St.)
When: August 12th @ 7 PM
Why: So we can reinforce one another's Ruby addiction.
Who: YOU!
How: However you can get here... one person said they're going to
drive in from Charlotte!
Info: http://ruby.meetup.com, and feel free to email me with any
questions you have.

It looks like we'll have >4 people there (more if YOU come). Please
RSVP at meetup.com (I don't know if we'll keep using it, but it's
working fine for now), and go ahead and bring a laptop if you're so
inclined. I'm not sure what all we'll do, but I'll come with a few
ideas, and we'll take it from there.

Look forward to seeing whoever makes it,

Nathaniel
Terralien, Inc.

<:((><