[ann] rb-appscript developments (Ruby-AppleScript)

has

Hi all,

Just thought I'd mention a couple new items of interest to Mac OS X-
based Rubyists:

Firstly, Matt Neuburg, author of "AppleScript: The Definitive Guide",
has just published a great introduction to rb-appscript at O'Reilly's
MacDevCenter. If you're a newcomer interested in learning rb-appscript
but don't know where to start, or an existing appscript user looking
for more great examples of its use, check it out:

http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/a/mac/2007/02/27/replacing-applescript-with-ruby.html

Secondly, I've just released 'itunes', a neat new appscript-based
utility that provides a convenient command-line interface to iTunes on
Mac OS X 10.3 and later. Ideal for OS X command-line fans as well as
appscript users interested in seeing a more advanced example of iTunes
scripting:

Have a good weekend,

has
--
http://appscript.sourceforge.net
http://rb-appscript.rubyforge.org

(New or experienced appscript user? Got any tips, scripts or success
stories you'd like to share? Let me know.)