[ANN] RCRchive shutting down

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by David A. Black, Apr 3, 2008.

  1. Hi everyone --

    With recent shifts in the way language change requests are handled,
    and future reorganization of the process likely, RCRchive[1] has now
    been shut down for further RCRs. You can still see existing ones
    there.

    The current way to submit Ruby change requests is to send them to the
    ruby-core mailing list.[2] I would suggesting putting [RCR] at the
    beginning of the subject line; this will make it easier for people to
    find them collectively if they want to.

    David

    [1] http://www.rcrchive.net
    [2] http://www2.ruby-lang.org/en/20020104.html

    ADVANCING WITH RAILS April 14-17 New York City
    INTRO TO RAILS June 9-12 Berlin
    ADVANCING WITH RAILS June 16-19 Berlin

    David A. Black, Apr 3, 2008

  2. David A. Black

    Trans Guest

    Re: RCRchive shutting down

    On Apr 3, 3:22 am, "David A. Black" <> wrote:
    > Hi everyone --
    >
    > With recent shifts in the way language change requests are handled,
    > and future reorganization of the process likely, RCRchive[1] has now
    > been shut down for further RCRs. You can still see existing ones
    > there.
    >
    > The current way to submit Ruby change requests is to send them to the
    > ruby-core mailing list.[2] I would suggesting putting [RCR] at the
    > beginning of the subject line; this will make it easier for people to
    > find them collectively if they want to.

    (*faints*)

    T.

    Trans, Apr 3, 2008