[ANN] RDT 0.4.0 Released

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by Chris Williams, Apr 2, 2004.

  1. ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C4181D.2EE5B220

    The Ruby Development Tools Plugin for Eclipse v0.4.0 has been released.

    Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50233
    <http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50233&package_id=
    43880&release_id=228022> &package_id=43880&release_id=228022

    Major Features:
    - Works with Eclipse 3.0
    - Ruby Debugger (currently only works with Ruby 1.6.8)
    - Ruby Editor
    - Ruby Outline View
    - Ruby Project Wizard
    - Code Completion (current script's elements)
    - Syntax Highlighting

    For a more full description of what's new in this version please refer
    to: http://213.203.244.123/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Release_Plan

    The Project Wiki is up at:
    http://213.203.244.123/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Main_Page

    Please if you use Eclipse, take a look at this project. We've added
    quite a bit in this version and have high aspirations for subsequent
    releases.

    ------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C4181D.2EE5B220--
    Chris Williams, Apr 2, 2004

  2. Chris Williams

    Jim Weirich Guest

    Chris Williams wrote:
    > The Ruby Development Tools Plugin for Eclipse v0.4.0 has been released.

    Excellent! I'm taking a look at this now.

    --
    -- Jim Weirich http://onestepback.org
    Jim Weirich, Apr 2, 2004

  3. il Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:11:56 +0900, "Chris Williams"
    <> ha scritto::

    >The Ruby Development Tools Plugin for Eclipse v0.4.0 has been released.

    cool !

    >Please if you use Eclipse, take a look at this project. We've added
    >quite a bit in this version and have high aspirations for subsequent
    >releases.

    wonderful, I thought you (as the whoĆ²le developers crew) lost interest
    in RDT and won't ever update it. It's so wonderful to be wrong
    sometimes :)
    gabriele renzi, Apr 2, 2004