[ANN] RDT 0.4.0 Released

Chris Williams

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C4181D.2EE5B220

The Ruby Development Tools Plugin for Eclipse v0.4.0 has been released.

Download: http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50233
<http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50233&package_id=
43880&release_id=228022> &package_id=43880&release_id=228022

Major Features:
- Works with Eclipse 3.0
- Ruby Debugger (currently only works with Ruby 1.6.8)
- Ruby Editor
- Ruby Outline View
- Ruby Project Wizard
- Code Completion (current script's elements)
- Syntax Highlighting

For a more full description of what's new in this version please refer
to: http://213.203.244.123/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Release_Plan

The Project Wiki is up at:
http://213.203.244.123/wiki/wiki.phtml?title=Main_Page

Please if you use Eclipse, take a look at this project. We've added
quite a bit in this version and have high aspirations for subsequent
releases.

------=_NextPart_000_0001_01C4181D.2EE5B220--

gabriele renzi

il Fri, 2 Apr 2004 09:11:56 +0900, "Chris Williams"
The Ruby Development Tools Plugin for Eclipse v0.4.0 has been released.

cool !

Please if you use Eclipse, take a look at this project. We've added
quite a bit in this version and have high aspirations for subsequent
releases.

wonderful, I thought you (as the whoòle developers crew) lost interest
in RDT and won't ever update it. It's so wonderful to be wrong
sometimes :)