[ANN] Red Dirt RubyConf: Call for Proposals

James Edward Gray II

Just a quick reminder here folks. Our Call for Proposals for the Red =
Dirt RubyConf (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/) is now half over. You only =
have a couple of weeks left to get those ideas in.

Currently, the Rails 3 theme (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/theme/rails3) =
is trailing the others in submissions. If you would like to talk about =
some of the new Rails 3 change (or any of our other themes) we would =
love to have you.

You can submit at: http://reddirtrubyconf.com/call_for_proposals

Thanks!

James Edward Gray II=

Nick Sieger

Just a quick reminder here folks. =A0Our Call for Proposals for the Red D=
irt RubyConf (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/) is now half over. =A0You only ha=
ve a couple of weeks left to get those ideas in.
Currently, the Rails 3 theme (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/theme/rails3) is=
trailing the others in submissions. =A0If you would like to talk about som=
e of the new Rails 3 change (or any of our other themes) we would love to h=
ave you.
You can submit at: =A0http://reddirtrubyconf.com/call_for_proposals

Just FYI, I'm sure Charlie would be surprised and pleased, but your
HTML <title> at the top of your conference page reads "Red Dirt Duby
Conference".

/Nick

James Edward Gray II

Dirt RubyConf (http://reddirtrubyconf.com/) is now half over. You only =
have a couple of weeks left to get those ideas in.(http://reddirtrubyconf.com/theme/rails3) is trailing the others in =
submissions. If you would like to talk about some of the new Rails 3 =
change (or any of our other themes) we would love to have you.
=20
Just FYI, I'm sure Charlie would be surprised and pleased, but your
HTML <title> at the top of your conference page reads "Red Dirt Duby
Conference".

Yeah, we just knew that get Charles to submit a proposal and yet he is =
still missing in action! :D

Thanks for pointing out the error. All fixed now.

James Edward Gray II=