[ANN] RedCloth 2.0.4 -- A Textile Humane Web Text Generator

why the lucky stiff

a bird shines his beak:

RedCloth 2.0.4. Available in RAA. Shortly, from RubyGems: gem
--remote-install RedCloth
(or it might be) gem --remote --install RedCloth
(in the meantime)
http://rubyforge.org/frs/download.php/493/redcloth-2.0.4.tar.gz

RedCloth [1] is a module for using Textile [2] in Ruby. Textile is a
text format. A very simple text format. Another stab at making
readable text that can be converted to HTML.

This release is a bit more stress-tested than the previous. Very minor
updates to the handling of inlines, so they don't step on stuff that's
meant to be entities. Also, footnotes are scaled back a bit.

I know there's been requests for more docs and a nice cookbook sorta
thing. Gonna work on that, so what exactly would help best?

_why

[1] http://whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/redcloth/
[2] http://textism.com/tools/textile/