[ANN] RedCloth 3.0.4 -- Humane Text for Ruby

why the lucky stiff

RedCloth 3.0.4 is out today. What does it mean? Don't try to read too
much into it. It's minor polish. (I use this module on my blogs and
book and stuff, so I know how vital it is that it not break, but only
grow in slight finesse.)

<http://www.whytheluckystiff.net/ruby/redcloth/>

Lists that were throwing exceptions are gone. Escaping of stray angle
brackets. Single- and double-quote directional wrongness is made
aright. Thankyou to patchers and bug reporters worldwide.

_why