[ANN] Refactoring in Ruby rough cut

Kevin Rutherford

Hi,
I thought some of you might be interested in this...

"Refactoring in Ruby is a refactoring workbook that gives you all the
realistic, hands-on practice you need to refactor Ruby code quickly
and effectively. You=92ll discover how to recognize =93code smells=94 that
signal opportunities for improvement, and then improve your program=92s
design one small, safe step at a time.

You=92ll learn when and how to refactor with both legacy code and during
new test-driven development, and walk through a real-world refactoring
in detail. The book concludes with several applications designed to
help you practice refactoring in realistic domains, plus a handy code
review check-list you=92ll use constantly. Along the way, you=92ll learn
powerful lessons about designing higher-quality Ruby software: lessons
that will help you experience the joy of writing great code=96not just
occasionally, but constantly."

http://informit.com/title/9780321647924

Cheers,
Kevin