[ann] RefleX 0.3.2 is out

Philippe Poulard

RefleX 0.3.2 is out !
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/

"Schema mashups" are now available: if you want to boost your XML
schema, you should experiment the Active Schema Language for building
dynamic content models and designing semantic data types.
It was presented at Balisage 2008:
http://www.balisage.net/Program.html#h245p

RefleX is also a general-purpose XML engine that allows to run XML
scripts in batch or on the Web. Several standard modules go along with
Active Tags (I/O, System, Web, etc.) and specific modules for designing
XML-based test suites (XUnit) and test suites for Web applications (WUnit).

Enjoy !

--
Cordialement,

///