[ANN] RefleX 0.4.0 released

Philippe Poulard

Hi,

The RefleX free engine is available for download at:
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/running.html#download
(source code is available too)

RefleX is a kind of XML façade in front of a bunch of Java tools.
In RefleX, batch scripts and Web applications are written with few XML
tags + XPath.

You can start with the tutorials or have a look at the tips:
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/tutorial.html
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/tips.html

This version includes a number of new features and bug fixes.
A new test suite for testing SQL in a Web application is available
thanks to WUnit/XUnit which are two products included in RefleX (
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/wunit-quick-start.html ) :
-XUnit is like JUnit but for XML
-WUnit is like HttpUnit but it also emulates a servlet container that
you can handle in your test cases (if I'm not clear, you handle both the
client and the server side when you test a Web application, and when you
fill a form, you can see inside your server what really happened)
http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/www2009.html

Please visit http://reflex.gforge.inria.fr/ for more
information about RefleX.

--