[ANN] Refresh Phoenix (Not-quite-but-leading-to Phoenix.rb) December6

James Britt

The 2nd meeting of Refresh Phoenix will be held this coming Tuesday,
December 6, at the Common Ground coffee house in Scottsdale, AZ.

Refresh Phoenix is a community of designers and developers working to
refresh the creative, technical, and professional culture of Internet
developers in the Phoenix metropolitan area.

At the first meeting last month there was a strong showing of people
using Ruby or looking to get started. Refresh Phoenix isn't
specifically about Ruby, but I plan to use this next meeting to reboot
the Phoenix Ruby Users Group (AKA Phoenix.rb).

Where:

Common Grounds Coffee House
8658 E Shea Blvd # 1, Scottsdale, AZ
(480) 222-4870

http://rubyurl.com/qck

When:

On Tuesday, December, 6th from 6-8pm, though the semi-official stuff
starts around 7pm.

More info:

http://refreshphoenix.org/

James Britt