ANN: Rekall V2.1.0 beta2

Discussion in 'Python' started by John Dean, Sep 23, 2003.

  1. John Dean

    John Dean Guest

    Hi

    We are please to announce that we have just started beta testing Rekall
    V2.1.0
    beta2. You can download a demo version from either
    http://www.totalrekall.co.uk or http://www.rygannon.com
    ..
    If we don't come across any major bugs in this beta release then a full
    stable version will be put out within the next two to three week. All
    planned new features are now complete and working

    What is Rekall?

    Rekall is a programmable database independant GUI database client, which can
    be considered a cheaper alternative to MS Access
    Rekall runs on all the major Linux distributions and Windows. A version for
    Mac X is being worked on. Rekall includes plugin drivers for xBase,
    PostgreSQL, and MySQL as standard. Additional native code drivers are
    available for DB2, Oracle9i and ODBC

    --
    Best Regards
    John