ANN: Remote access to SourceSafe via web service.

Arthur Nesterovsky

Hello everybody!

I'm glad to announce the new version of SCCBridge project.

This is freeware project that implements remote access
to version control systems (including SourceSafe) via web
service.

The following features are implemented in the current version:
- web service;
- a bridge to SourceSafe database;
- client-side console application, which also can be used as
a simple commandline building tool;
- client-side GUI application for visual manipulating of remote version
control system;
- integration module for Visual Studio .NET 2003.

The SCCBridge project is implemented as open sources project, so feel
free to download it from my home page.

From sources you can study how to:
- use SourceSafe OLE Automation from .NET application;
- upload/download files using DIME;
- compress files;
- use COM Interop and so on.

Besides sources, this is just useful freeware tool.
Read more about the project and its features at my
home page (address see below).

P.S. I'll be glad to receive any feedback and I'll answer to
any questions concerning the project.
With best wishes, Arthur Nesterovsky
Please visit my home page:
http://www.nesterovsky-bros.com