ANN: Resolver One 1.6.5 released

Giles Thomas

We are proud to announce the release of Resolver One, version 1.6.5.
Resolver One is a Windows-based spreadsheet that integrates Python
deeply into its recalculation loop, making the models you build more
reliable and more maintainable.

For versions 1.6 and 1.6.5, we've made it easier for people to share
their spreadsheets. A new free "player" version means you can pass
your work on to other people, and they can use it without having to
buy anything, while a new Resolverlib makes calling your spreadsheets
from IronPython programs as easy as calling a function.

You can read more about Resolver One here:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/products/resolver-one/>

We have a 31-day free trial version, so if you would like to take a
look, you can download it from our website:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/download/>

If you want to use Resolver One in an Open Source project, we offer
free licenses for that:

<http://www.resolversystems.com/opensource/>

Best regards,

Giles
--
Giles Thomas
(e-mail address removed)

17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK