ANN: Resolver One 1.8 released

Discussion in 'Python' started by Giles Thomas, Feb 5, 2010.

  1. Giles Thomas

    Giles Thomas Guest

    We're proud to announce that we've just released version 1.8 of
    Resolver One. This version switches to IronPython 2.6, which gives us
    support for Python 2.6 syntax along with some serious performance
    improvements.

    Resolver One is a Windows-based spreadsheet that integrates Python
    deeply into its recalculation loop, making the models you build more
    reliable and more maintainable.

    In version 1.8, we've worked hard on improving performance above and
    beyond the gains we got from IronPython 2.6, and we've also added a
    number of new statistical functions, along with various minor bugfixes
    and smaller enhancements.

    You can read more about Resolver One here:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/products/resolver-one/>

    We have a 31-day free trial version, so if you would like to take a
    look, you can download it from our website:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/download/>

    If you want to use Resolver One in an Open Source project, we offer
    free licenses for that:

    <http://www.resolversystems.com/opensource/>

    Best regards,

    Giles
    --
    Giles Thomas

    +44 (0) 20 7253 6372

    17a Clerkenwell Road, London EC1M 5RD, UK
    VAT No.: GB 893 5643 79
    Registered in England and Wales as company number 5467329.
    Registered address: 843 Finchley Road, London NW11 8NA, UK
    Giles Thomas, Feb 5, 2010